SPAROOM® RETAIL RETURNS
If you purchased a SpaRoom® product from another third-party retail store or website, please return it to the store at which you made the purchase. We cannot process refunds for any third-party retail purchases.
SPAROOM DIFFUSER WARRANTY POLICY
SpaRoom’s Diffuser Warranty Policy covers any defect in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage, as detailed in the product’s instruction manual. All SpaRoom® Diffusers are covered under the SpaRoom® Warranty Policy for 6 months from the date of purchase.
To qualify for a SpaRoom® Warranty Claim, the following conditions must be met:
- You are required to provide a valid proof of purchase
- Cannot have voided warranty resulting from misuse, accident or improper maintenance.
Once providing valid proof of purchase, we ask that you demonstrate that the unit is defective by submitting a brief video showing what happens when you turn the unit on.
If a defect should occur during the warranty period as the result of the products intended use according to the care instructions, we will replace the unit at our discretion.
Under this policy, the following is not warranted:
- Damage resulting from:
- Forceful handling
- Excessive temperatures
- Use of synthetic or adulterated essential oil, fragrance oil, or perfume/cologne
- Use of blends containing vegetable oil, massage oils, or carrier oils.
- Misplace or loss of parts
- Natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use
- Malfunctioning of unit from not following the recommended cleaning cycles according to the instruction manual
*Replacements are subject to fees and shipping charges.
Customers inquiring outside of the continental U.S. will be redirected to the original point of sale.